The OHP arrested Densmore on a warrant for violation of custody and turned the baby over to Oklahoma Child Protective Services. Not all of Mead's remains have been found.
The Boulder, Colo., and Okmulgee, Okla, police departments tentatively confirmed the remains as belonging to Mead, though official identification had not been made as of Friday afternoon, the release stated.
"At this point the arrest warrant is still sealed", Cordingly said.
The Boulder Police Department says it is concerned that some of Mead's body parts were discarded in different communities along Densmore's travel route. He then continued south and east through the Texas panhandle before arriving in Haughton, Louisiana, on Monday.
Police believe some body parts belonging to Ashley Mead were put in a purple suitcase similar this these.
More Than Half Of Americans Are Stressed By Politics
The ones who live in rural areas were not as concerned about the future of their nation as were the ones who live in urban areas. The recent poll is a follow-up to APA's annual Stress in America survey, conducted every August since 2007.
Ashley Mead and her daughter were reported missing on February 14th from their home in Boulder. Mead and Winter were reported missing that day after the mother didn't show up for work.
Okmulgee Police say an employee at the Murphy's gas station at the Okmulgee Walmart found the suitcase in the dumpster around 2:30 p.m. on February 15, 2017. She was last seen in Boulder on Sunday. Based on emerging information, investigators now believe Ashley Mead was killed in Boulder and her body at least partially dismembered just outside of Shreveport, Louisiana. They say detectives now believe that on the evening of February 12, Densmore left Boulder and traveled south to Raton, New Mexico. Densmore drove Tuesday to Conway, Ark., where he spent the night.
LaTresha Woodruff, spokeswoman for the Conway Police Department, confirmed that her agency was informed of Mead's disappearance and of Densmore's stay in Conway. Police are asking anyone who sees a suitcase placed in an odd location not to touch it and to contact their local police department immediately. Police said Densmore then left Conway and went stopped in Oklahoma before being arrested in Tulsa on February 15.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call Boulder police at 303-441-1974 or Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). He has been arrested and faces a first-degree murder charge.
- Meeting in Astana Seeks Mechanism to Regulate Truce in Syria
- Four Colorado Buffaloes invited to NFL Combine
- Milwaukee Bucks: Takeaways From Win Over Detroit Pistons
- Trump promises 'a lot of love' to counter anti-Semitism
- Powerful storm Brings Flooding to California
- Chicago War Zone: 2-Year-Old Killed in 'Targeted' Triple Shooting
- Seahawks won't lose draft pick for concealing Richard Sherman's injury
- Toronto Raptors may have just won East with Serge Ibaka Trade
- Angel Di Maria scores stunning free-kick, delights fans with Valentine's Day celebration
- Hispanic National Bar Association Praises Acosta for Labor Secretary