A closer look on the G5 Plus also reveals a weird kind of Lenovo logo on the chamfered edge of the phone. Both these mid-range devices will succeed the popular Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphones. Unlike the Moto G4, the Moto G5 comes with the fingerprint sensor. Unlike its predecessor Moto G4 Plus which featured 4GB RAM, both Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus will come with 2GB RAM. Evidently, Lenovo is prepping the launch of Moto G5 and G5 Plus for its upcoming media event at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, while teaser images of the smartphone launch were grabbed by some users and posted via Twitter. Under the hood is the 64-bit Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz and comes coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The devices look similar as seen in the earlier leaked images with a big circular camera module and metal built body. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat. Their prices haven't put up with the listing but what is known from previous leaks is that the Moto G5 will cost something around Euro 189 (Rs 13,500 approx ) and the Moto G5 Plus around $300 (about Rs 20,400) for the base variants. However, the internal storage remains the same on both with 64GB that is expandable via a microSD slot. Both will support Qualcomm's fast charging technology.
What do you think about the rumored Moto G5 Plus specifications and style? While the specs only list 2GB of RAM, it's extremely likely that there will be another version sporting 4GB of RAM as well based on the current models: the Moto G4 Plus now has two variants with 2GB and 4GB of RAM in the US. Now, renders of what are believed to be the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus smartphones have been spotted online. The SIM card slot is placed on top of the device, whereas the volume rocker and power button can be found o the right edge.
More Than Half Of Americans Are Stressed By Politics
The ones who live in rural areas were not as concerned about the future of their nation as were the ones who live in urban areas. The recent poll is a follow-up to APA's annual Stress in America survey, conducted every August since 2007.
Also confirming previous rumors, the battery in the Moto G5 will be 200 mAh less than what's in the Moto G4 (down from 3,000mAh to 2,800mAh).
Seems like Motorola is getting ready for the launch a new Moto smartphone soon in the United States. We will likely get a firm launch date and pricing from Motorola as part of its MWC 2017 press event on February 26. Stay tuned on Phone Radar for more details!
- Search for murdered Boulder woman's missing remains spans several states
- How Does Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Stack Up Right Now?
- Powerful storm Brings Flooding to California
- See the 3 covers for SI Swimsuit 2017 featuring Kate Upton
- Russia Tests Trump With Treaty-Violating Missile Deployment
- Meeting in Astana Seeks Mechanism to Regulate Truce in Syria
- Milwaukee Bucks: Takeaways From Win Over Detroit Pistons
- Chicago War Zone: 2-Year-Old Killed in 'Targeted' Triple Shooting
- North Korea leader's half-brother and rival is dead in a suspected assassination
- Seahawks won't lose draft pick for concealing Richard Sherman's injury