Well it only seems fitting that he does a campaign event to keep the juices flowing so he will be in Melbourne on Saturday.
He'll spend the President's Day weekend at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Mr. Trump's third consecutive weekend in Florida. The tweet quickly sparked speculation about whether the event would be held in Trump's capacity as president-he said in the past he'd potentially hold rallies as president-or for his 2020 re-election campaign. A web page for signing up for tickets gives people the chance to check boxes saying they want "campaign updates" or "would like to volunteer".
Making the event a campaign event rather than a speech might afford Trump greater flexibility in who he allows to attend and who he excludes.
Do you think Trump should be focused on governing, campaigning or both? Official Donald J. Trump for president gear is "only available inside the venue", according to the website.
Rare Kroos goal helps Madrid to comeback win over Napoli
Teenager Diawara took too many touches at times on the ball in deep areas, but in others he beat the press and got moves going. Before the match , Sarri said: 'It would be good if Maradona could speak to the side before the game.
White House officials did not say if Trump will watch the SpaceX launch scheduled for Saturday morning from Cape Canaveral.
"Trump's choice to hold a campaign rally less than a month into his presidency breaks new ground", wrote David Graham of The Atlantic.
No other information about the Brevard County visit has been released.
- Meeting in Astana Seeks Mechanism to Regulate Truce in Syria
- Steve Smith happy to turn up heat on India
- Virginia Judge Rules Trump's Travel Ban Is Based on Religious Bias
- Four Colorado Buffaloes invited to NFL Combine
- MLB Rumors: Reds Agree To Trade Brandon Phillips To Braves; Return 'Minimal'
- Trump vows to 'very strongly' respond to North Korea
- First flu-related death in Sussex County confirmed
- Seahawks won't lose draft pick for concealing Richard Sherman's injury
- Distracted beagle a hit at Westminster Dog Show
- Hispanic National Bar Association Praises Acosta for Labor Secretary