The Bucks' Greg Monroe cleaned up the glass, pulling down 2 offensive rebounds and 11 defensive rebounds. As a team, the Bucks forced 17 Pistons turnovers leading to 19 points, taking advantage of what looked like a worn out Detroit team one day removed from a hard-fought win in Toronto. Tobias Harris is putting up 16.5 points per game to lead the team while Andre Drummond is adding 14.6 points and 13.9 rebounds per contest.
But while those two were dominating, the rest of the Bucks struggled to find the hoop, especially from outside, where the Bucks made just two of 11 3-point attempts before the break. They'll face a Detroit team still exuberant after a narrow 102-101 defeat of the Toronto Raptors.
Antetokounmpo had gone scoreless to that point but snapped out of his drought with six in the quarter and finished with eight points. And their best player didn't even play well tonight.
Monroe accounted for nine points, including seven straight, during the game-changing run that knocked the already lethargic Detroit offense on its heels.
Milwaukee is basking in the glow of a comforting win over in on Saturday night, when their bench and three-point shooting providing a much-needed boon to the team.
US Producer Prices Surge 0.6% in January
So-called core producer prices have climbed 1.6% in the past year, down from a two-year high of 1.8% two months ago. Rising demand and a recovery in commodity prices have given a boost to inflation in recent months.
"We've been close", Brooklyn coach Kenny Atkinson said.
NOTES: Bucks G Khris Middleton scored 11 points in 18 minutes. Monroe then took his turn in the second with 13 points in the period to help Milwaukee take a 51-34 advantage into the half. His per game plus-minus mark is -6.9, worst on the team if you discount the little used Reggie Bullock and Henry Ellenson. "(We're) trying to not dig a bigger whole these last few games going into the All-Star break so we can come out of it with a little bit of momentum in the second half".
It also was the fifth time Milwaukee held an opponent under 90.
With the National Basketball Association season well over halfway, the Parker-less Bucks look to earn a spot in the playoffs where they would most likely square-off against fellow Central Division foe, the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Toyota Rolls Out Sportier Tundra, Sequoia, RAV4 At Chicago Auto Show
- Standing Against the Secretary of Education
- Steve Smith happy to turn up heat on India
- Donald Trump Spent His Sunday Morning Beefing With Mark Cuban on Twitter
- European Union leader: USA 'committed' to Iran nuclear deal
- YouTube Go APK Available For Offline Download App
- MLB Rumors: Reds Agree To Trade Brandon Phillips To Braves; Return 'Minimal'
- Moyes reveals New York City trip for Sunderland... and invites Trump
- Seahawks won't lose draft pick for concealing Richard Sherman's injury
- Trump vows to 'very strongly' respond to North Korea