Even if you weren't feeling the love on Valentine's Day, the extremely good dogs at the 2017 Westminster Dog Show were certainly enough to put you in good spirits.
Beyond that, to garner the top prize, an ambitious canine is one who knows to "bring it" when it counts most.
The champion was crowned after an extensive judging finale during which Rumor, a crowd favorite, was paraded with six other contenders including a majestic Irish Setter named Adrian, and a ground-hugging Pekingese furball named Chuckie.
"The standard of the German shepherd calls for the breed to have quality and nobility".
An Irish setter finished second this year. "When you recognize it, it hits you at home, and that's what it really is".
First flu-related death in Sussex County confirmed
A 74-year-old woman is the first person in Sussex County to die of flu-related symptoms during the current influenza season. Called FluMist, this flu nasal form is made from a weakened flu virus form, unlike traditional shots using dead virus.
Rumor's owner, Kent Boyles, is from Maumee, Ohio.
When asked what Rumor's plans are, Boyles said, "She's going to be relaxing for a while, and finding an appropriate husband".
Like Peyton Manning retiring after winning the Super Bowl with the Broncos, this is Rumor's final competition before riding off into the sunset and having puppies, according to Boyles.
Rumor raised up for a well-deserved treat right after the win.
Almost 2,800 dogs across 202 breeds and varieties were entered. And during the Masters Agility Competition on Saturday, owners showed off their dogs' their ultimate game as judges evaluated their speed, attention, and overall finesse.
- Russia Tests Trump With Treaty-Violating Missile Deployment
- Seahawks won't lose draft pick for concealing Richard Sherman's injury
- European Union leader: USA 'committed' to Iran nuclear deal
- Plane Incident Sparks FAA Investigation With Harrison Ford
- Trump vows to 'very strongly' respond to North Korea
- NY snow: Stunning photos after blizzard brings 1ft of snowfall
- Child rights activist Kailash Satyarthi's stolen Nobel Prize replica recovered
- MLB Rumors: Reds Agree To Trade Brandon Phillips To Braves; Return 'Minimal'
- Kenyan private doctors to strike after colleagues jailed
- Milwaukee Bucks: Takeaways From Win Over Detroit Pistons