The thieves allegedly decamped with the replica of the Nobel Medal and the citation along with a host of other mementos from around the world and some jewellery from Satyarthi's Kalkaji residence.
Along with recovery of stolen valuables including replica of Nobel Peace prize, three people have been arrested by the police.
Mr Satyarthi yesterday said that he was pained at the theft of his Nobel citation and ornaments given to his wife by his mother as they were precious for the family.
However, the police noted that the citation was not among the items recovered from Vinod (35), Sonu (28) and Rajan (25).
He shared the 2014 Peace Prize with Pakistani education activist Malala Yousafzai. "Ten teams were working on the case", he added. "We tracked his movements and we found that he and his two brothers had travelled a fair bit and had even started living elsewhere", said Mr. Upadhyay.
European Union leader: USA 'committed' to Iran nuclear deal
Iran was Mogherini's priority on this visit, she said, but she also came to draw some clear lines for the new administration. She also met on Thursday with Michael Flynn, Trump's national security advisor, a White House official said.
Investigators found that two more burglaries took place in Aravali Apartments' Flats No.56 and 99, which were also locked, on the same night.
"Majority of the stolen articles have been recovered with the arrest of the three accused on Saturday night".
While expressing hope that the citation will be recovered soon, child rights activist Satyarthi thanked Delhi Police for the "brilliant and speedy recovery" of the stolen items. Delhi police commissioner Amulya Patnaik also tweeted about the case being solved.
"We raised suspicion over the area's infamous burglar Rajan and apprehended him from Sangam Vihar (south Delhi) on a tip-off". The accused told the police that they were familiar with the topography of the area as they used to live in the slums around the apartment complex till 2005 when these were demolished.
"The shoes had been stolen from one of the other houses that had been broken into and probably were left by the burglars since they didn't have enough space in their bag", he said.
- RFK's son to run for IL governor
- Moyes reveals New York City trip for Sunderland... and invites Trump
- Phoenix mayor calls deportation of undocumented woman a 'travesty'
- National Football League warns Texas over "bathroom bill": No Super Bowl for you!
- Heavy Volume Consumer Stocks: PACCAR Inc (PCAR), Coca-Cola European Partners Plc (CCE)
- NY snow: Stunning photos after blizzard brings 1ft of snowfall
- Turkish troops, Syria rebels enter IS-held town of Al-Bab
- Appleton gas prices will be on the rise
- Lady Gaga Performing with Metallica at 2017 Grammys
- Toyota Rolls Out Sportier Tundra, Sequoia, RAV4 At Chicago Auto Show