Responding in kind, Cuban first retweeted Trump's Sunday outburst with a curt "LOL", but later brought up a back and forth he had with Trump in March of a year ago.
Cuban is no stranger when it comes to engaging with Trump.
Donald Trump's Mexico wall 'could cost taxpayers $21.6 billion'
According to the report, there would be three construction phases spanning 3.5 years, with the first to begin in September. Asked about the report, Videgaray told Reuters: "I played no part whatsoever in drawing up the president's speech".
"He's not a typical candidate", one insider told The Post. "He appeals to a lot of people the same way Trump did".
But Cuban's wealth ― he's worth an estimated $3.2 billion ― coupled with his ability to match Trump on claims of being a political outsider, are reportedly making the White House already sweat the next election. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), Sen. Among other things, Trump has taunted Cuban about his golf game, his "physically weak" body, his intelligence, his wealth, his looks and the ratings of his shows, such as "Shark Tank" and "The Benefactor". Since 2013, Trump has tweeted at least 20 times about the basketball team owner. In September, Cuban shot down the idea at the first presidential debate.
"I don't care what his actual positions are", Cuban wrote then on his Cyber Dust social media app.
Nothing happened. Once you got past [Ted] Cruz I really hoped you would dig into the issues. He says what's on his mind.
- Facebook to Show Full Weather Forecast on Mobile App
- Sarkozy to appeal decision to send him for trial
- Alex McLeish to return to Rangers?
- Heavy Volume Consumer Stocks: PACCAR Inc (PCAR), Coca-Cola European Partners Plc (CCE)
- After Losing Game, Team Loses Bus
- Facebook Lite reaches more than 200 million users
- Brazil accuses Canada of unfairly supporting Bombardier — WTO
- Tour bus crashes in Taiwan, at least 32 dead
- Winter Storm Niko Creating Travel Headaches in Northeast, New England
- Solar surge accounts for one in every 50 new U.S. jobs