30' - GOAL! Sunderland 0-1 Southampton (Gabbiadini).
It's been quite a season so far for Southampton who have given the fans several moments that they will cherish for years to come - most prominently defeats of Inter Milan, Arsenal and Liverpool.
"That maybe sums us up a little bit, one week we can be so good and another week we can be so bad", Moyes said.
"As a manager you make decisions, you try and lead your team and football club and do the right things".
A win would have taken the Black cats out of the drop zone but instead they remain bottom on 19 points, two off safety, while Southampton are now 11th with 30 points and can breathe easier ahead of the EFL Cup Final in two weeks.
The Frenchman added: "It is important all the players stay focused about the work and to give a good answer for this game".
Southampton boss Claude Puel has revealed that his side are to be without Sofiane Boufal against Sunderland this weekend. Charlie Austin, Jeremy Pied and Virgil Van Dijk are longer term injury doubts.
Donald Trump's Mexico wall 'could cost taxpayers $21.6 billion'
According to the report, there would be three construction phases spanning 3.5 years, with the first to begin in September. Asked about the report, Videgaray told Reuters: "I played no part whatsoever in drawing up the president's speech".
The Saints are now sit 13th in the Premier League and are 18 points off of a European place, with 14 games to go.
Jermain Defoe has scored in each of his last two Premier League appearances against Southampton for Sunderland.
However the last two League matches would certainly have inspired a sense of hope within the team that they can once more avoid relegation.
Only Swansea (28) have conceded more home goals in the Premier League this season than Sunderland (24). They've also lost three on the bounce away against bottom-three sides, and they've won only once in their last seven trips to the Stadium of Light in all competition, so it would be a big achievement for them to come home with three points.
Coming off the back of a 4-0 win last weekend, Sunderland started brightly but faded and went behind after half an hour when Gabbiadini met Ryan Bertrand's cross at the near post and diverted the ball into the net with his arm.
"First of all, [the match] was about the clean sheet".
- Heavy Volume Consumer Stocks: PACCAR Inc (PCAR), Coca-Cola European Partners Plc (CCE)
- After Losing Game, Team Loses Bus
- YouTube Go APK Available For Offline Download App
- Brazil accuses Canada of unfairly supporting Bombardier — WTO
- Activision Blizzard, Expedia, NVIDIA Upgraded --> Activision Blizzard, Expedia, NVIDIA Upgraded
- The Trump presidency on February 8 at 8:45 AM EST/1345 GMT
- Solar surge accounts for one in every 50 new U.S. jobs
- UK's May to reiterate settlements breach of trust to Netanyahu
- Phoenix mayor calls deportation of undocumented woman a 'travesty'
- Facebook Lite reaches more than 200 million users