The 2018 Tundra gets Toyota Safety Sense as standard, bundling a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Auto High Beams and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. We know Toyota is adding a TRD Sport trim level to the 2018 model-year lineup.
Both the Tundra and Sequoia feature TRD Sport Tuned Bilstein Shocks.
Exterior styling is tweaked through the addition on a new mesh grille on unspecified grades, while the Limited and 1794 Edition Tundras receive a "billet-style grille" for '18. This model's camouflaged front end makes it appear that the revisions will be far less comprehensive than the ones the truck received for 2014.
Revealed on Thursday at the Chicago Auto Show, the new models will be arriving in dealerships in September. Buyers opting for the front-wheel drive layout also get a limited-slip differential to improve grip. Off-road capabilities will be bolstered by sport-tune Bilstein shocks along with front and rear anti-sway bars.
The TRD Sport trim is available on the Tundra CrewMax and Double Cab body styles powered by the 5.7-liter, 381-horsepower V8.
Facebook Lite reaches more than 200 million users
Facebook said that it is soon going to roll out the FB Lite app in countries such as South Korea, UAE, Italy, and Israel. Now with 200 million users, it appears Facebook has created another popular application with Facebook Lite.
The Tundra TRD Sport has a unique appearance from the rest of the lineup, including color-keyed mirrors and hood scoop and 20-inch alloy silver wheels, smoked chrome bezels on the LED headlights, TRD Sport graphics, and a choice between five different exterior colors.
Toyota's enormous Sequoia SUV also gets a TRD Sport trim for 2018. Customers will be able to choose between 4x2 and 4x4 on the TRD Sport.
Inside, there's a TRD shifter, floor mats and sill protectors, as well as black fabric seating for seven. Other performance-enhancing components include an upgraded radiator and advanced fluid coolers.
All Sequoia models will also come standard with new LED headlights with LED DRL, and LED fog lights.
This is all added to help the new RAV4 pull trailers without any troubles and as safely as possible, a trailer sway control and hill-start assist are there, but that is not all. It'll stand out a bit from its siblings with its own 20-inch wheel design and a front grille and bumper look seemingly inspired by the Toyota Highlander.
- Lady Gaga Performing with Metallica at 2017 Grammys
- Activision Blizzard, Expedia, NVIDIA Upgraded --> Activision Blizzard, Expedia, NVIDIA Upgraded
- Sarkozy to appeal decision to send him for trial
- The Trump presidency on February 8 at 8:45 AM EST/1345 GMT
- Sergio Aguero's future at City
- Phoenix mayor calls deportation of undocumented woman a 'travesty'
- Disney Beats Year-End Earnings Expectations, But Revenues Fall Short
- UK's May to reiterate settlements breach of trust to Netanyahu
- Big cocaine bust off NSW coast; NZ boat owner arrested and charged
- YouTube Go APK Available For Offline Download App