However for as much as the team has struggled, there have been some bright spots.
No, really, this happened Wednesday night.
Edmister was transported to a jail in Cattaraugus County, New York, while police brought the bus back to St. Bonaventure. Ramsey was tweeting before the game that the bus driver could not even find the campus. Not the best way to spend a Wednesday night in NY.
O'Callaghan said state troopers found Edmister and the missing bus with the help of GPS-equipped items that had been left on board.
The bus was eventually stopped roughly 30 miles away, and the driver was arrested for DWI.
Apple iPhone production in Bengaluru to commence soon
At the end of past year , reports revealed that Apple has serious plans to begin manufacturing iPhones in India. It will bring down the price of iPhones in India. "In the longer term, it's a great move", Cook said this week.
On February 8, 2017 at 10:47 p.m., Troopers arrested Linda L. Edmister, 56 of Gasport, NY, for Driving While Intoxicated-Commercial Motor Vehicle.
The St. Louis University basketball team may have just unveiled a less scary mascot, but unfortunately, they still suck at basketball.
Using a Global Positioning System on a device that was left on the bus, Troopers were able to track the vehicle and stop it 35 miles away from St. Bonaventure. Edmister was arrested and transported back to SP Olean and processed.
New York State Police Trooper James O'Callaghan said he didn't think Edmister was drunk when she drove the team to the game.
New York State Police say the Saint Louis Billikens walked out of the arena in St. Bonaventure following their 70-55 Wednesday night loss to the Bonnies, and their bus was gone.
- It Would Appear That Donald Trump Doesn't Know Who Frederick Douglass Is
- Facebook Lite reaches more than 200 million users
- European Union leaders launch scathing attack on Donald Trump
- UP Election 2017: CM Akhilesh Yadav to address election rallies in Meerut
- Kim Jong Un fires spy chief, instead of killing him
- RFK's son to run for IL governor
- Winter Storm Niko Creating Travel Headaches in Northeast, New England
- Sergio Aguero's future at City
- Big cocaine bust off NSW coast; NZ boat owner arrested and charged
- Disney Beats Year-End Earnings Expectations, But Revenues Fall Short