Samajwadi Party patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav today rejected the reports that there is a rift within his family saying he will campaign for the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in the ensuing UP assembly elections.
Akhilesh left no stone unturned to indirectly attack his political rival, the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), as he addressed the latter as elephant.
On the Samajwadi Party-Congress poll alliance, the Chief Minister said "It accelerated the pace of Samajwadi Party's cycle". Akhilesh will be the next chief minister. He said that there were no differences in the party, reported ANI. "I will campaign (for the alliance) from tomorrow", he said.
The EC backing of Akhilesh is seen as his biggest victory in the bruising power struggle in the Yadav family that pitted him against Mulayam and his brother Shivpal. "The alliance will win and Akhilesh will be the next Chief Minister", Mulayam said.
"The way people are appreciating our work I am sure again Congress and SP alliance will form a government here".
MP Says New US Sanctions against Iran Breach of JCPOA
Trump tweeted that Iran "is playing with fire" and " they don't appreciate how "kind" President Obama was to them. Amir Ali Haijazadeh said: "If the enemy does not walk the line, our missiles come down on them".
In all the meetings, Yadav was accompanied by senior Congress leader and former Deputy Speaker of UP Assembly Azam Rizvi.
Addressing an election rally in Meerut, PM Modi said, "The BJP's fight is against scam. We gave a good number of seats to Congress". "It is "S" for Samajwadi Party, "C" for Congress, "A" for Akhilesh and "M" for Mayawati".
Explaining the nitty gritty of the alliance, Yadav said that the SP Government during its five year tenure accelerated development in the State.
A sulking Mulayam Singh Yadav had then accepted defeat.
- Sergio Aguero's future at City
- Barclays PLC Cuts FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) Price Target to $10.00
- Big cocaine bust off NSW coast; NZ boat owner arrested and charged
- LG G6 hands-on image reveals glossy back, dual cameras
- Kim Jong Un fires spy chief, instead of killing him
- UK's May to reiterate settlements breach of trust to Netanyahu
- US Employers Add 227000 Jobs; Trump Applauds Numbers
- First Tomb Raider movie pics show the new Lara Croft
- Nicki Minaj Airs Out Giuseppe Zanotti For 'Racism And Disrespect'
- In severe legal blow, judge blocks Donald Trump travel ban