ESPN reported Thursday that Krzyzewski held a meeting as his home Tuesday night and told players they were banned from using the locker room and wearing Duke apparel until the Blue Devils improve on the court.
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski has temporarily banned his team from the locker room after losing three of its last four games, according to a report from ESPN. The Blue Devils have also had multiple injury-related issues, including Coach K himself. The losses for Duke in that span came to Florida State, Louisville and NC State. Grayson Allen was under fire for his tripping incidents, while freshman Harry Giles, Jayson Tatum and Marques Bolden all missed the start of the season.
Coach Mike Krzyzewski isn't happy about it.
Duke head into the Lawrence Joel Coliseum hoping to secure its first road win in Atlantic Coast Conference play this season and given a number of talents in the squad, it's no wonder the visitors are starting as the favourites again.
Now rated as the 18th most efficient offense in the country, according to KenPom.com, Duke has five players who average at least 10 points per game and three players scoring more than 15 points per game.
Lunar New Year celebrations light up the sky across the world
Following the traditions, Children are gifted money by their elders in red envelopes to bestow good luck and health upon them. Apart from new clothes, with red being an auspicious colour, another important item on the checklist is peach blossom.
Duke used to be known as a team with the highest graduation record and the lowest number of discipline problems, but now, they seem to be just another basketball program, with slumps and peaks, and they are having the worst season yet since Coach K took over.
Luke Kennard scored an incredible 30 second-half points to lead Duke's comeback.
Duke was the No. 1 team in the AP Top 25 entering the season after Krzyzewski brought in the nation's top recruiting class.
The Duke junior guard ran after a rebound that went long and bumped into Wake Forest guard Bryant Crawford in front of Duke's bench.
- Theresa May 'to discuss trade' with President Erdogan on Turkey visit
- Nina Dobrev returning to The Vampire Diaries for series final
- GOP, Trump gather to debate healthcare, taxes on 2017 agenda
- Google I/O 2017 takes place between May 17-19
- Patrice Evra completes Marseille move
- Usain Bolt stripped of Olympic gold medal after teammate disqualified for doping
- Horizon Zero Dawn With 1TB PS4 Bundle
- Melissa Benoit lived for six days without either of her lungs
- Trump Administration Puts Gag Order On Department Of Agriculture Researchers
- Usain Bolt stripped off 2008 Olympic Gold