A brief statement from Marseille read: "After having met his medical requirements, Patrice Evra, the French worldwide, signed an 18-month contract with the Olympique of Marseille this Wednesday".
Patrice Evra has joined Marseille on a free transfer from Juventus.
The 35-year-old is set to undergo a medical on Wednesday or Thursday and will likely sign an 18-month contract with the French club.
After deliberating over his future for a while, Evra made a decision to snub interest from the Premier League and completed a move to Marseille from Juventus earlier this week.
And Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri praised Evra for his contribution to the club over the past few seasons.
Usain Bolt stripped of Olympic gold medal after teammate disqualified for doping
Jamaica do not, however, appear to be in any danger of losing the gold medal they won in that event. Carter was the lead off runner in the final of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games' 4x100m relay race.
He returns to the French league after 11 years away, having played for Monaco from 2002-2006 before joining United. "He's a captain who binds the group together and talks a lot".
"He had a great two-and-a-half seasons with us".
Evra was quoted as saying by French outlet Foot Mercato: "I came to Marseille, I spoke with the leaders, but I have not asked who is coming or who is not coming".
Evra won the Premier League five times, the League Cup three times, the Community Shield five times, the Champions League once and the FIFA Club World Cup once.
- Nina Dobrev returning to The Vampire Diaries for series final
- Horizon Zero Dawn With 1TB PS4 Bundle
- Linda McMahon confirmation hearing underway in Washington
- Aston Villa fans react on Twitter to James Bree deal
- Trump's Mar-a-Lago DOUBLES initiation fees to $200000
- HP adds another 101000 laptops to battery recall
- Trump Administration Puts Gag Order On Department Of Agriculture Researchers
- Google I/O 2017 takes place between May 17-19
- History of the Serena vs. Venus Williams rivalry at the Australian Open
- Illinois Home Sales Down In December, Up For Overall Year