A brief statement from Marseille read: "After having met his medical requirements, Patrice Evra, the French worldwide, signed an 18-month contract with the Olympique of Marseille this Wednesday".
Patrice Evra has joined Marseille on a free transfer from Juventus.
The 35-year-old is set to undergo a medical on Wednesday or Thursday and will likely sign an 18-month contract with the French club.
After deliberating over his future for a while, Evra made a decision to snub interest from the Premier League and completed a move to Marseille from Juventus earlier this week.
And Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri praised Evra for his contribution to the club over the past few seasons.
GOP, Trump gather to debate healthcare, taxes on 2017 agenda
Hundreds of people gathered across the country to protest the President's plans. Ryan said of their previous tensions, "The past is the past".
He returns to the French league after 11 years away, having played for Monaco from 2002-2006 before joining United. "He's a captain who binds the group together and talks a lot".
"He had a great two-and-a-half seasons with us".
Evra was quoted as saying by French outlet Foot Mercato: "I came to Marseille, I spoke with the leaders, but I have not asked who is coming or who is not coming".
Evra won the Premier League five times, the League Cup three times, the Community Shield five times, the Champions League once and the FIFA Club World Cup once.
- Adama Barrow faces test as he returns to The Gambia
- Jim Ross Gives Praise To Royal Rumble Hype On 'WWE Raw'
- Aston Villa fans react on Twitter to James Bree deal
- Illinois Home Sales Down In December, Up For Overall Year
- Knights of Malta head quits after row over condom programme
- History of the Serena vs. Venus Williams rivalry at the Australian Open
- Teddy Bridgewater to miss entire 2017 season for Vikings
- Melissa Benoit lived for six days without either of her lungs
- Rio Tinto agrees to sell Coal & Allied to Yancoal for $2.45 billion
- Genetic analysis of cervical cancers hints at targets for treatments