On January 25, The Google Developers published what seems like a Sudoku-type puzzle and wrote, "Around the world, from here to there, to the most clever minds, the secret will share". The official Google I/O website is still not updated yet. Once again, it'll also be a three-day event. The GitHub page contained five puzzles that, when solved, confirmed the details. The GitHub repository gave coordinates to a remote location in Brazil. The answer to this puzzle is may 17, 18 and 19th, 2017.
Android Police explained how the puzzles were solved. An then there is a third and a fourth puzzle that reveal locations, in Warsaw, Poland, and Thailand. When you assign the name of the countries on a chess board while adding and subtracting from the stated letter values, it read "L IN E THEATRE SHO RE AM P H I", which is an anagram of Shoreline Amphitheater.
As yet there are no details on when the tickets for the event will be made available, as soon as we get some more information, we will let you guys know.
Yordano Ventura, Kansas City Royals pitcher, killed in accident
He debuted for the club in 2013 and went on to pitch in two World Series games in 2014 and 2015. He was twice named to the All-Star Futures Game and had a 38-31 career record with a 3.89 ERA.
We still haven't fully got hold of the things announced in Google IO 2016 nearly a year ago.
This year too one can expect Google's reverted CEO to present updates to its product portfolio, showcase new updates to developer tools and perhaps also announce a new version of Android which traditionally has happened at I/O but didn't happen last year.
Search engine giant Google on Tuesday announced the 2017 edition of the company's prestigious annual developers' conclave - Google I/O.
- Snow, sleet, rain in forecast
- Hamon, Valls qualify to France's Left primary run-off
- Accused Orlando police shooter Markeith Loyd interrupts judge in court
- NOAA Releases First GOES 16 Image
- Russian Federation and USA warplanes strike Syria in first ever JOINT attack
- Expansion of Medicaid Related to Improved Quality of Care at Health Centers
- Ten Earthquakes Hammer Italy in Four Hour Span
- Yahoo Under SEC Investigation for Taking too Long to Reveal Data Breaches
- Malia Obama snags movie studio internship for next move
- Teen mom's Facebook Live video gets her son taken away