Police tell the Associated Press it appears the boy was restrained for about 15 minutes. A reporter went to the woman's house and asked: "We want to know why you taped your child to the wall?" The child's mouth was covered with clear packing tape and his arms outstretched as Rudolph claimed it was a good way to keep her child from running around, while she was trying to clean the house.
Rudolph said in a separate video that she was contacted by Child Service's on January 5 and told the agency the video was a joke. "They called children services on me, so fuck it, now he in the corner", Rudolph said in the second video. "You can't clean with the running around tearing up?"
In the short clip, the toddler can be heard screaming while the 18-year-old mother says, "You've got the best mom in the whole wide world".
Putin Accuses Obama Administration Of Trying To Undermine Trump's Legitimacy
But let's not let analysis get in the way of pure shock: This is a real thing that a real leader of a real great power said . Putin stressed once again he has never met Trump and said he has no grounds to either attack or defend him.
Rudolph, during the Facebook Live video she posted a few weeks ago, is seen standing in front of the boy, who is crying loudly. She is also heard telling the toddler not to make her use more tape. You can't cook or none of that because they running around? Tape 'em to the wall. Now stay still. You can see the TV from right there'. In the video, she states that someone called social services on her and she was now punishing her son by putting him "in the corner". On Thursday, police arrested 18-year-old Shayla Rudolph.
WSYX learned about the Facebook post from a concerned viewer who saw the video. I don't give a f-. Handcuffed and escorted by a police officer, the OH teen mom refused to answer questions and appeared to be trying to hide her face with her hair.
- Arizona's Allonzo Trier failed PED test
- Ten Earthquakes Hammer Italy in Four Hour Span
- North Korea builds two road-mobile intercontinental ballistic missiles - Yonhap
- DeVos Supports School Choice
- Apple and Amazon end controversial audiobook exclusivity deal
- Obama issues 330 commutations on eve of White House exit
- Malia Obama snags movie studio internship for next move
- New Gambia leader says 'rule of fear' is over
- Trump's wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds in DC
- Axis Bank Q3 Net Profit Plunges 73% To Rs. 580 Crore