Fire Emblem Heroes: Nintendo's next smartphone game set for February release
The fact that "Fire Emblem Heroes" is free-to-play might be encouraging to Wall Street investors, who were disappointed in the apparent difficulty that "Super Mario Run" has had in generating recurring revenue - players buy all the levels once for $9.99, with no other opportunities for ongoing revenue. Fire Emblem doesn't do sequels, generally speaking. The Fire Emblem Heroes will be available worldwide on February 2, with an iOS release planned for later in 2017. Like other Fire Emblem titles, Fire Emblem Heroes is a strategy game in which you take control of a team of characters and navigate a grid-based battlefield while slaying enemies in your path. Fans can visit https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote to browse through characters from the Fire Emblem franchise and select the ones they'd like to see make an appearance in Fire Emblem Heroes. Following news that both Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing would be making their way to mobile devices in the future, Nintendo has now shown off the debut installment of the Fire Emblem series on Android and iOS devices. Heroes adopts the popular gacha model used in many free-to-play games in Japan.Читайте также: Rick Perry faces Senate hearing for Energy Department post
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. That game is coming this fall and is also coming to the New Nintendo 3DS. Regular 3DS and 2DS owners, however, will be out of luck, as Fire Emblem Warriors will only be compatible with the New 3DS family of consoles. But beware, some of those beloved characters will be acting against you, which means you'll have to kill them eventually. In the meantime, fans can vote on which characters should appear.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
The company also noted its Fire Emblem game (working title) for its upcoming home/mobile hybrid Nintendo Switch, and the first on a home console since 2007, will arrive sometime in 2018. The original 3DS will not be supported, presumably as a result of the technical issues surrounding Hyrule Warriors Legends.Код для вставки в блог
- Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE:PG) Is Seen Gaining From Increased Marketing Support
- Axis Bank Q3 Net Profit Plunges 73% To Rs. 580 Crore
- China presses USA to reject Taiwanese delegation to inauguration
- North Korea builds two road-mobile intercontinental ballistic missiles - Yonhap
- New Gambia leader says 'rule of fear' is over
- Apple and Amazon end controversial audiobook exclusivity deal
- Are Carmelo's New York Days Numbered?
- Angelique Kerber celebrates 29th birthday by advancing to third round
- National Basketball Association to review Zaza-Westbrook incident
- CBI 'scared' of Sisodia: Kejriwal