The Italian champions have gone in a new direction with their new logo, although the unusual design has been criticised heavily on social media.
Set for a rebrand: Serie A club Juventus have unveiled their new logo. "The brand update is aesthetically pleasing, it harks on memories of a golden era of Italian football and in particular Italia 90, and yet highlights a bold new future for the club".
"Disgusting", "ludicrous" and "incredibly shit" were just a few of the comments from football fans reacting to the new logo.
Life is a matter of Black and White.
A modern stylised "J" will be on the front of Juventus' jerseys as of next season instead of the badge containing black and white stripes, the bull representing the city of Turin or a zebra that have featured as the club's logo in various forms since the 1920s.
Some felt it resembled a pattern someone might shave into their facial hair.
Nervousness over Brexit, Trump drive gold to fresh 8-week highs
The pound went in the other direction, recovering a lot of its lost ground from over the past few days. The metal stood at US$5,785 a tonne, down 1.4 percent on the day.
"It is a style that belongs to other brands too".
The new visual identity was unveiled last night at an event at the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo Da Vinci in Milan.
The logo was presented in Milan as part of Milan Fashion week with the ceremony being attended by a nuber of high profile celebrities and Juve players.
"If there is one club capable of taking that step, it's Juventus - the brand is synonymous with ambition and excellence and these are principles that can inspire truly unique experiences", he continued.
"The new visual identity has been created to boldly take the club's spirit into new, unexpected realms".
Juventus had used its existing logo since 2004. Before that it was a zebra.
- Sisters Kimberly and Kelly Yates who went missing in 1985 FOUND ALIVE
- Former England manager Graham Taylor dead at 72
- Chinese Super League reduces number of foreign players allowed to play
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) Warns Increased Spending To Affect 2017 Profitability
- Climate Change Will Kill Off The Polar Bears, Feds Warn
- Cubs Present Gifts to President Barack Obama
- Alexandria Vera jailed after getting pregnant by pupil, 13
- Armed civilian saves ambushed Arizona trooper, kills attacker
- Andy Carroll: 'No player bigger than West Ham United'
- Kardashian West robbery: First suspect under formal investigation