West Ham recorded a much-needed victory against Crystal Palace on Saturday, but Dimitri Payet continued to dominate the conversation.
Jamie Carragher has criticised Dimitri Payet for trying to force his exit from West Ham mid-season - and feels his actions will ensure he leaves the club on a sour note.
"But we are not going to sell him, not whatsover". But we have enough players to put a strong team out and have good players on the bench.
"I expect him to come back and show commitment and determination to the team, like the team have shown to him", he said. "Also it will be a nervous game from both teams, because of what's at stake".
'We gave Dimitri the opportunity to play in the best league in the world when he wasn't in the France team and a platform that has helped him become one of the best players in Europe.
Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce on his former club: "The past is something I don't reflect on very often because the future is the most important thing but I had four very enjoyable years at West Ham".
Payet is determined to get his move away from the Hammers
"We have said we don't want to sell our best players but Payet does not want to play for us, he wants to leave", Bilic told reporters on Thursday.
Payet is wanted by former club Marseille, but West Ham have made clear they do not intend to sell him in this month's transfer window - as such there is a standoff.
But West Ham kept up the pressure and was rewarded in the 68th when Michail Antonio rounded Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey and slipped the ball across goal for Feghouli to slide in.
Overall, Lanzini has scored six of his nine Premier League goals in London derbies (six goals in 10 apps).
Sigurdsson has proven himself as an excellent Premier League player and he has been a rare bright spark for a struggling Swansea side this season.
"Plainly, someone at West Ham has done what someone at Marseilles has done [to Payet]", Keys speculated, referring to the process of "tapping up" a player to see whether he would be interested in a move.
Alabama's Bo Scarbrough suffered broken leg in title game, report says
Monday should provide some answers. "It always hurts to end it this way", the quarterback said, "but what's done is done". Freshman dual threat quarterback Jalen Hurts entered the LSU game with 262 yards of total offense a game.
- United States jury sentences Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof to death
- Climate Change Will Kill Off The Polar Bears, Feds Warn
- PS4 Slim Launching In Glacier White Color Later This Month
- 5 potential candidates to replace Sonny Dykes as Cal's head coach
- Ordinary Cubans fret about end to USA immigration policy
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15002 for PC Debuts
- Alibaba's Jack Ma discusses United States job creation with Donald Trump
- M&S sales grow under new boss
- Armed civilian saves ambushed Arizona trooper, kills attacker
- Kardashian West robbery: First suspect under formal investigation