One of five men suspected of taking part in the armed robbery of United States reality TV star Kim Kardashian in Paris in October has been charged, a prosecutor said Thursday.
Authorities are focusing on the possibility that the robbery at the rented property last October was an inside job.
Madar's brother Gary Madar - who was also arrested and occasionally worked as a driver for the Keeping Up With the Kardashians personality - remains in custody.
Duvier was not with Kardashian when the robbery took place because he was providing security for her sister Kourtney at a Paris nightclub.
A total of 17 people were arrested on Monday, including Pierre "Pierrot" B., a 72-year-old convicted cocaine dealer suspected of taking part in the heist, who was picked up in a villa in the south of France.
The 35-year-old allegedly pleaded for her life as her hands and feet were tied and she was left in the bathtub.
Alabama's Bo Scarbrough suffered broken leg in title game, report says
Monday should provide some answers. "It always hurts to end it this way", the quarterback said, "but what's done is done". Freshman dual threat quarterback Jalen Hurts entered the LSU game with 262 yards of total offense a game.
The first suspect in Kim Kardashian's robbery case has been officially charged. and the guy's got a few years behind him.
Six other people are still being questioned and could face preliminary charges on Friday (13 January).
The black clothing pieces align with the darker, more gothic aesthetic Kardashian has adopted in her wardrobe over the last two years.
In October 2016, Kim was held up at gunpoint by a group of masked men inside the lavish No Address Hotel during Paris Fashion Week.
To illustrate just how far the pair were seated from each other, he shared another shot of the table spread from Kim's side, commenting, "Thank god for the family plan phone package or we couldn't talk over dinner". The judicial official could not immediately confirm a French press report Tuesday that more than double that amount of money had been recovered as the inventory proceeded.
- Alibaba's Jack Ma discusses United States job creation with Donald Trump
- United States military: November fight with Taliban killed 33 civilians
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes as Madrid equal Barcelona's major record
- AT&T Already Backing Off Its Biggest Time Warner Merger Promise
- Chevy Bolt is vehicle of the Year
- Stats Show Why Chelsea Are Bringing Nathan Ake Back to Stamford Bridge
- Unity, not talent, will decide the National Championship
- Investigations into fatal Qld light plane crash underway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15002 for PC Debuts
- Hunt for Shooter of US Official in Mexico