Casey Affleck also thanked Bezos and Amazon when he won the award for best actor in a motion picture drama for "Manchester By the Sea", an Amazon-backed theatrical film.
FX and Netflix were the big winners in the TV section of last night's Golden Globes, scooping four and two gongs respectively, while UK-US thriller The Night Manager also had a successful night, winning three awards.
The Night Manager, a six-episode co-production between BBC and AMC, won thrice-supporting actor (Hugh Laurie), supporting actress (Olivia Colman) and Tom Hiddleston (actor) getting celebrated.
Viola Davis is the victor of the Golden Globe Award for best supporting film actress.
The Crown follows Foy as Queen Elizabeth in her early years, alongside Matt Smith, 34, as her doting husband Prince Phillip.
Indian state elections to begin next month will test PM Modi
Some 60 million voters will be eligible to participate in the exercise, chief election commissioner Nasim Zaidi said. Meanwhile, BJP appears upbeat on its prospects in states like Punjab, Manipur and Uttarakhand.
But all the glitz and talent that went into producing "The Crown" rested on that one truth, that people just really like watching, reading, and hearing about Queen Elizabeth. "I like it here", she said.
On the film side, La La Land was a big victor, including best comedy or musical, while Moonlight took top motion picture drama.
A time traveler, a queen, a spy, a desperate mother and an android walked into a room - and one of them left with a Golden Globe! Moonlight won for best film (drama). "I'm going to thank them", she continued. Tracee Ellis Ross won Best Comedy Actress for her role in Black-ish.
Viola Davis won best supporting actress in a movie for her performance in the drama Fences, beating British actress Naomie Harris, who was nominated for her portrayal of a crack addict in Moonlight.
Another big victor was The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story which was named Best Television Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television.
- Stats Show Why Chelsea Are Bringing Nathan Ake Back to Stamford Bridge
- BMW to place 40 self-drive cars on U.S. and European roads
- FA Cup: Preston 1-2 Arsenal - Gunners fight back to win
- Three things to know: Raiders (5) at Texans (4) wild-card preview
- Audi Q8, Faraday Future FF 91, Ford Mustang Hybrid
- United States of America wins World Juniors gold in shootout thriller over Canada
- Naomi Campbell Reveals Details About Robbery In Paris
- Tyrod Taylor to undergo surgery Thursday
- Note ban step to equitable society: BJP resolution
- Look At How Stupidly Thin LG's New 4K OLED TV Is