He was due to tie the knot with his fiancée, Shenel Darden, in Niagara Falls next April - but he was in Toronto for a friend's bachelor party.
Toronto police were called to Blnd Tger, a bar on College Street at Manning Avenue in Toronto just before 2:30, Saturday morning.
"The attack on Mr. Jones was and still is unprovoked", North said.
"I have a feeling that we're going to be able to be successful at the end of the investigation", Chief Saunders told reporters following the launch of an anti-drunk driving campaign at police headquarters on Monday.
Jones, who lived in Baltimore, Md., died en route to hospital. "Unfortunately, because of the actions of a few residents of this city, he doesn't have that opportunity to move forward in his life". He added that Jones' friends have all give statements to police.
"They've had to make the long, sombre trip to Maryland, minus one friend".
China successfully launches Long March-5 heavy-lift carrier rocket
The launch vehicle doubles China's lifting capacity and will be used for a number of major missions in the coming years. But for the most part China has so far replicated activities that the U.S. and Soviet Union pioneered decades ago.
Police has confirmed that it is vigorously investigating the incident and now on the hunt for two primary suspects last seen fleeing southbound on Manning. Information is sketchy except that they became involved in a dispute, and then a fight, with seven or nine other men.
Police have asked anyone who was at the bar on November 5 to contact them.
Correction: Police originally said the victim was 24 years old. "We will again be releasing your images as well, and it's a matter of time before we hunt you down and bring you to justice".
Two years ago, Ira Kargel and Kevin Wallace of Gears Bike Shop decided they'd had it with halogen.
The first is a slim, white man, 26 to 27 years old, with short, black hair. He was dressed in all black. He is described as being built like a football player, has a full beard and was wearing a black fitted top and black skinny jeans.
Police are also looking to speak to a man in a red baseball cap.
- NDTV India Ban Put On Hold By Government
- New York Mets exercise options on Jay Bruce, Jose Reyes
- These Giant Snowballs Just Appeared on Russia's Coastline
- Hayward scores 28 in season debut, leads Jazz over Knicks
- Google Home is promising, but still a work in progress
- DHS 'very concerned' about Election Day confusion from a cyber breach
- China passes controversial law to counter cyberterror
- Buckeyes are No. 6 in playoff rankings
- Lamar Jackson Destroyed Boston College In First Half
- Amit Mishra's magic helps India crush Kiwis to clinch ODI series