It's impossible to be anything but excited about General Mills' latest announcement: Girl Scout cookie cereals are going to hit shelves in January 2017.
The Girl Scouts announced two new flavors for next year's cookie sale: S'mores, a sandwich cookie and a chocolate covered version.
The flavor of Girl Scout cookies is one that's burned into our collective memories.
First, they introduced us to Thin Mints ice cream, but now, Girl Scouts of America and General Mills are teaming up for a partnership of epic (and delicious) proportions.
Airbnb Sues New York Over Restrictive New Law
Most rentals offered on Airbnb are in New York City, but the new penalties would cover other regions of the state, as well. Airbnb confirmed it will file a lawsuit on Friday afternoon, a move it threatened to make earlier this fall.
General Mills wouldn't say anything else about the cereal except that the company will release more information when they're closer to launch.
What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie flavor? Its popular cookies are normally sold for a six- to eight-week period each year.
Girl Scout Cookies can only be purchased from girls during the cookie season, which often starts around February.
Most recently, the Girl Scouts released two baking mixes to allow families to make cupcakes and brownies that tasted like Thin Mints and Caramel DeLites.
- New York Jets expected to start Geno Smith
- White powder mailed to Clinton's Brooklyn campaign headquarters
- Tom Cruise: 'I'm in talks for Top Gun sequel'
- 'Lucky' pennies worth $1000 are strewn across 10 major cities
- His team's got bite, but Francona loses tooth with chew
- Bob Dylan Finally Acknowledges His Nobel Prize Win, But Just Barely
- Russian Federation says pausing Aleppo bombing 11 hours for four days
- Tom Cruise brings action-packed "Jack Reacher" sequel to London
- Nvidia Could Make $1B From Tesla's Self-Driving Decree: Analyst (TSLA, NVDA)
- Reading man says Social Security boost not enough