The Green Bay Packers need to shake something up, so they acquired Knile Davis in a trade with the Chiefs.
"He's definitely excited about the opportunity", a source said, noting Davis was inactive last week and fourth on the depth chart behind Jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West. He has played in four games this season, carrying the ball once for a loss of two yards and catching two passes for 14 yards.
Knile Davis brings another dimension to Green Bay's offense and special teams.
Yes, it was that surprising that Ted Thompson made an in-season trade.
Two women claim Trump touched them inappropriately, reports say
Jessica Leeds is one of several women who accused Trump on Wednesday of unwanted sexual advances. "I don't think so!'" Trump said. They shook hands but Trump would not let go, Crooks said, and he began kissing her cheeks and then kissed her on the mouth.
James Starks is expected to be out at least a month, and the Packers were forced to move receivers Ty Montgomery and Randall Cobb into the backfield on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys into backup RB roles behind Eddie Lacy.
Green Bay hosts the Chicago Bears on Thursday night at Lambeau Field.
Green Bay sent a conditional late-round pick to the Chiefs, according to ESPN.com's Adam Schefter. Davis recorded a 27.2-yard average on 69 kickoff returns with two TDs.
Lacy ran as well as he could on Sunday, but even 17 carries is asking a lot of a running back with an ankle sprain.
Kansas City wasn't using Davis and hasn't used him for a while. Chiefs general manager John Dorsey played for the Packers in the 1980s, spent most of his career in their front office and rose to director of football operations before joining the Chiefs prior to the 2013 season. For the protection of AP and its licensors, content may not be copied, altered or redistributed in any form.
- The Battle For Mosul: Five Key Things To Know
- Neymar to re-sign with Barca
- Darren Clarke: Europe still in good shape despite Ryder Cup defeat
- Email: Clinton campaign tried to move back Illinois primary
- Netflix adds more subscribers than expected
- Offense choppy, Packers D gets to Giants in 23-16 win
- Some see Pence, post-debate, as top-of-ticket material
- Bradley makes losing start to life in Premier League
- Amazon Prime Photos brings Family Vault, lets you add five users
- Theresa May agrees to allow MPs debate Brexit plans