If cloudy skies keep you inside, you can still watch Slooh's live stream of the full moon with a roof over your head.
Paul will also be joined by Astronomy Editor of The Old Farmer's Almanac Bob Berman to discuss what causes the moon to appear to grow in size as well as point out some its unique features. The concurrence is relatively rare.
The October 2016 "Hunter's Moon" coincides with a supermoon, and will light up our night skies on Saturday and Sunday.
For the United Kingdom, the moon turns full at 5:23am BST on October 16, at which time the oon shines in their western sky.
November and December also will have supermoons this year, so don't despair if this month's Howl-oween didn't make it onto your calendar.
In addition, it is the only night of the month when the moon is in the sky the entire night.
Why is it called the Hunter's Moon?
Trump supporters target women with #Repealthe19th
The backlash was quick and unforgiving, with many blaming it on Trump supporters, labelling them ignorant and predictable. Women have voted for the Democratic presidential candidate at a higher percentage than men for the last nine elections.
On November 14, we'll be treated to an extra-super moon. The moon typically rises 50 minutes later each day in its cycle from new moon day to full moon day, but the Hunter's moon rises only 30-35 minutes later.
The October full moon is also known by another name: the Hunter's moon.
To most observers, the October supermoon will not look bigger than usual, unless you see it rising near the horizon, EarthSky.org notes.
The moon is expected to take on a reddish glow because of the thickness of the atmosphere near the horizon.
The atmosphere scatters blue light but allows red light through to our eyes.
It will appear a bold orange colour due to its closeness to the horizon.
The annual moon can be spied after sunset on Sunday, October 16.
At its closest point this weekend, the full moon will be 222,365 miles from Earth - on average, it's 238,855 miles away, according to National Geographic.
It was overcast last night so you probably didn't notice the moon.
- Bill Clinton is a sexual predator: Donald Trump
- Canada dispatches envoy to save EU trade pact
- AirAsia bans Note 7 smartphones from planes
- Darren Clarke: Europe still in good shape despite Ryder Cup defeat
- President Buhari says talks continue after Boko Haram frees 21 Chibok girls
- Dylan book sales soar after Nobel announcement
- TCS second quarter results set alarm bells ringing
- Florida gets rescheduled for Nov. 19 in Baton Rouge
- GOP's Portman, Democrat Strickland, face off in 1st debate
- Iraqis in London call for Turkey to intervene in Mosul