Apple Inc. unveiled the latest iterations of its smart phone, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, the Apple Watch Series 2, as well as AirPods, the tech giant's first wireless headphones.
Quick - what's the cheapest thing you can buy at the Apple store?
Designed nearly exactly like Apple's own website, this Nicer site purports to sell a device called the "Apple Plug" to help owners of older iPhones "upgrade" to the headphone-less experience of an iPhone 7.
Apple, more business-oriented than "courageous", is offering a Lightning Dock for $49, which will include a headphone jack along with a charging port, so you can jam while charging-you know, like you used to be able to do by default.
The new Jet Black is said to scratch easier than the other versions. As noted earlier, the cameras have been upgraded as well, with the standard iPhone upping the aperture from f/2.2 to f/1.8 while the Plus variant comes in with a second 12MP telephoto lens. The highlight of this week's release was the improved camera that Apple has fitted inside both the iPhone 7 variants.
Inside the new iPhone 7, you find the A10 Fusion chip.
Trump advocates "Stop-and-Frisk"
It was massively changed, and it became a safe city. "He has had no experience with policing, no experience with public safety". According to Donald Trump and Fox News , crime rose after New York City abandoned stop-and-frisk.
Apple is also selling AirPods ($129), which are wireless headphones with a new proprietary communications protocol that the company says will deliver better sound and better battery life (up to five hours). If you are concerned about this, we suggest you use one of the many cases available to protect your iPhone. The new edition iPhones ditched the long-standing headphone jack in order to make room and extend the battery life.
The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus come pre-installed with iOS 10 and packaged with EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter and documentation.
The new iPhone 7.
Apple's website on Friday morning showed jet black iPhone 7 handsets with estimated ship dates of three to four weeks.
"You're increasingly locked into the decisions of the company whose platform you use", he told NPR's Audie Cornish.
- Former wrestling superstar CM Punk pounded in UFC debut
- Akhilesh Yadav puts up a brave face, says 'Samajwadi Pariwar' united
- U-2 Spy Plane Crashes In California Killing Pilot
- Croatia Holds Snap Vote With No Clear Winner in Sight
- International Olympic Committee head to ask Russian Federation for help against anti-doping hackers
- Big email hack doesn't send the message Yahoo needed
- Bosh says Heat shouldn't write him off
- Heavyweight title rematch between Fury, Klitschko called off
- Clinton on combatting terror: "I know how to do this"
- Adrian Peterson to have knee surgery, season in flux