Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the sole syndication and structuring agent for the transaction. A leading credit rating agency rated the loan as investment-grade, and the financial is non-recourse to the solar installer. The company in May received a $US227 million investment from John Hancock in a diversified portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial solar power projects.
SolarCity will monitise its underlying cash flows in cash equity transactions, but will remain as the owner of assets and will continue to service its customers. As an example of SolarCity's problems, he pointed to an August SEC filing by the company which showed that Tesla "punted" when the solar panel company approached it for a bridge loan.
The transaction includes a portfolio of assets that produce about 230MW of energy spread across 15 states, with majority installations constructed in 2015 and 2016. (NASDAQ: SCTY) in operation as it waits to be swallowed by Tesla. The company makes solar energy easy by taking care of everything from design and permitting to monitoring and maintenance.
BCCI meet: Former wicket-keeper MSK Prasad elected India's selection panel chief
The former India wicketkeeper, who was Patil's co-selector, was appointed during the 87th Annual General Meeting here today. Cricinfo further speculates that the decisions made on Wednesday can be contested by the Lodha Committee in the top court.
George Soros, founder of Soros Fund Management LLC, which advised the SolarCity deal. The company said that a fund affiliated to Quantum Strategic Partners Ltd injected $305 million in it in exchange for an equity stake. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by the forward looking statements, including the risk that the timing of the transaction is delayed or the closing conditions are not satisfied. Additional plans to raise funds this year will burn a gaping hole in Tesla's pockets.
This is a breaking news story, check back for updates.
- Tesla Sues Over Michigan Sales Ban
- Akhilesh Yadav puts up a brave face, says 'Samajwadi Pariwar' united
- Court papers: Suspect vowed 'bombs will be heard' in streets
- International Olympic Committee head to ask Russian Federation for help against anti-doping hackers
- Jonathan Stewart out, no need for owners to panic
- Australian burkini wearer was 'indecent': French mayor
- The music industry is looking...better!
- Hillary Clinton calls Trump, Putin connection a 'bromance' on 'Tonight Show'
- Utah school evacuated after suspect makes threats; none hurt
- Bill Clinton hosts last charity event amid election scrutiny