About 88,000 units of the 2013 through 2015 model-year Ford Taurus, Flex and Police Interceptor and Lincoln MKS and MKT.
The next recall is also fuel related and involves the 2015 to 2016 Ford Transit with a 3.2-liter diesel engine.
There, customers can enter their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to see any open safety, compliance, or emissions recalls, as well as customer satisfaction programs. In the latter case, the risk of being involved in a crash increases.
Interceptors aren't the only cars affected by the fuel pump issue, either.
No injuries have yet been reported from any of the recall-affected items, which Ford will replace at no cost. Ford is aware of no accidents or injuries relating to this issue.
Sony To Make Available Playstation Games To Windows PC
Aside from the redesign, it seems that the PS4 Slim will also come with a controller that will feature a front-facing lightbar. Sony has introduced the much-requested layer of protection, saying via Twitter that users can activate it on their accounts.
The modules could fail in the affected vehicles, causing the engine to stall during driving without the ability to restart.
The Lincoln MKS from 2013-2015 is a great luxury sedan to own but it has got one production flaw. Ford will replace the pumps.
The affected Ford Transit vehicles with 3.2-liter diesel engines were all built at the Kansas City Assembly Plant from July 15, 2015, to April 14, 2016.
The 2013-'15 Ford Police Interceptor sedan with all engines is also included in the recall. Two of the safety campaigns have to do with fuel pump issues, with the third revolving around a power window software defect. These cars have been fitted with a fuel injection pump which could fail and therefore need to be inspected and repaired at no cost to owners.
- John Krasinski directs family dramedy 'The Hollars'
- Don't need coffee in the morning? Maybe it's genetic
- Philippines' Duterte says talks with China on sea dispute 'within the year'
- Jana Kramer Separates From Husband Mike Caussin After He Enters Rehab
- Turkey in cross-border operation to free IS-held Syrian town
- Police chief was surprised by violence after fatal shooting
- Uintah County horses infected with West Nile virus
- Russian Federation says future use of Iran air base depends on Syria circumstances
- Pak's Punjab assembly adopts resolution against Modi's remarks
- EU rejects US concerns of bias in company tax investigations