Under the program, phones returned by customers who signed up for the one-year upgrade program will be offered at lower prices.
The South Korean mobile giant is attempting to find ways for sustaining the revenue by refurnishing or restructuring the device line up. Its major focus, according to the report, is to "maximize its cost efficiency", while maintaining its operating margins above 10 percent. It is also said that the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Injustice Edition will come with 6 GB for RAM and in the internal storage department the smartphone will come with 128 GB this configuration is now exclusive to the Chinese markets only. The average discount for its refurbished products range from 15 to 20 percent off, which could give you an idea of where Samsung might be targeting for its refurbished Galaxy devices. However, information about the device's release date and price is still unknown. Nevertheless, the prices of original devices the likes of Galaxy S7 and Galaxy Note 7 that are retailing at around $800 are a put off to many.
Aside from this, the smartphone came with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 720p resolution.
Australia lose bronze medal game in a heartbreaker against Spain
Australia had one final chance but the Spanish defence broke the play up to go home with the bronze medal. Andersen drilled both of his free throws to give Australia an 86-85 edge with 35.3 seconds remaining.
It seems that interest in the Note 7 has been so great, Samsung is struggling to keep up with demand, leaving many people unable to get their hands on the device.
The fact that the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has been more popular with buyers than the standard model is indicative of what went wrong between the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Samsung's main rival, Apple, also sells refurbished devices and those devices hold about 69% of the original value after a year. As the importance of used handsets grows, it's likely that more manufacturers will develop their own refurbishment programs.
Apple, for instance, has already been selling refurbished iPhones for a good while now in various markets including the United States, albeit it never disclosed just how successful its program is in terms of sales.
The program could benefit the company and help it in defending its market share especially in emerging countries.
- Trump to black voters: 'What the hell do you have to lose?'
- Top RNC strategist to work more with Trump campaign
- Patched-up West Ham christen new home with narrow Bournemouth triumph
- Kingston crowds to gather for Hip show
- Passengers 'sing and pole dance' as London Night Tube hit by delays
- Trump Changes Campaign Team Again In Bid To Close Gap With Hillary
- Donald Trump tries to encourage black voters to elect him
- Report says Patriots RB Dion Lewis needs another knee surgery
- American Fighter Jets Encounter Syrian Jets Over Hasakah
- Cassie And Diddy Reportedly Fought About Breaking Up But Didn't Break Up