The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are also going to make do without a 3.5mm headphone port and opt for Lightning EarPods in the box of the devices, The Next Web reported. The iPhone 7 will be announce in September.
Firstly, the phone appears to carry an "S" moniker on the back of the handset, which would not make sense if this was the iPhone 7.
Apple's iPhone 7 is rumored to start its pre-orders on Sept. 9 and will be shipping out to stores within the week of Sept. 12, or more specifically on Sept. 19. Here are a few of the rumored features and specifications for the handset. The Trademark Office (USPTO) recently granted a patent applied for by Apple which shows that the handset could have virtual buttons. While the iPhone 6S has quite good water resistance capabilities, the new iPhone 7 is expected to be completely waterproof.
Swiss police say stabbings, fire reported on train
Police later said three 17-year-olds were among the injured, as well as a 50-year-old man, as well as the six-year-old child. The suspect, who has not been indentified, is accused of spilling flammable liquid on the train and setting it on fire.
The flagship "Pro" option also appears to use Apple's Smart Connector - a feature only now available on the 9.7-inch and 10.9-inch iPad Pro. Instead of buttons, a Touch ID fingerprint scanner could be placed underneath the display to give users the ability to assign buttons to different areas of the screen and customize their iPhone 8 however they see fit. While it's unlikely that it will end up being an accurate representation of next year's new iPhones, there's no question that it shows a attractive design overhaul that most people we hoping for in 2016. We'll have to wait and see. A source from Bloomberg who was able to use the prototype mentioned that the image's brightness and low lighting conditions is definitely something iPhone fans could look forward to.
According to Apple Insider, Apple will be updating the models of the upcoming iPhone 7 with redesigned features to be more advanced in technology. Further, the positive results of the release of the iPhone SE, the Apple company is eyeing for more excellent results.
- 'We're not ready,' says Wenger after opening loss
- Texas resident's Zika case linked to Miami travel
- NATO Says Turkey Is 'Valued Ally' After Erdogan Visit to Russian Federation
- Turkey submitting request to US for Fethullah Gulen's arrest
- Germany calls for "air bridge" to supply besieged Aleppo
- Work begins on returning diving pool to blue in Rio
- Cubs' soundtrack for Aroldis Chapman is sick or very dumb
- Tim Cook confirms that Apple is working on Augmented Reality tech
- Betts' 3 HRs carries Porcello, Red Sox to another Fenway win
- Russia-Turkey to restore frosted bilateral relations