On Saturday, Warner Bros. surprised us all by releasing not only the first official image of the Justice League assembled, but a trailer for the movie too (they'd clearly learned from the mistake they made previous year when they were forced to release that Suicide Squad sneak peek after it leaked online).
Wan enthused about the "opportunity to explore this universe and bring a little bit of my horror element to the scary underwater universe" of Aquaman.
Everyone was surprised when Ben Affleck did well as Batman.
At Comic-Con, Ben Affleck excitedly took a picture of the crowd of 6,500 fans he addressed. Stay tuned for more Justice League movie news. And just in case you were anxious that Superman (Henry Cavill) might not get to join up with the Justice League in light of the events in Batman v Superman (he's not seen in the teaser footage), there is the Man of Steel prominently featured at the front of the group photo. Following the critical contempt for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the actor hopes to revive the caped crusader's reputation in the big screen.
'It's just not going to happen again, it's kind of a cool moment for me, ' he said, before Conan O'Brien, who's been hosting his show from the convention, pointed out that it indeed could. See, I believe enemies are coming.
Low inflation, high exchange rate risks for New Zealand economy: central bank
What started off as a good month for New Zealand dollar has turned into a rout. The strong New Zealand dollar does not seem to be harming the tourism sector.
"It's terrifying and inspiring and really exciting because it's one of most iconic, fascinating characters ever created in American drama", he said.
This is a super early teaser, but if the team's chemistry holds and gets paired with solid action and a good story the film may be a much-needed redemption for both DC and Snyder.
Justice League will also star J.K. Simmons, Willem Dafoe, and Amber Heard. It was light hearted and the Spider-Man was portrayed to be a talkative quippy superhero. He also portrayed Matt Murdock of the Marvel universe in 2003's Daredevil.
Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- China joint statement on full, effective DOC implementation
- Watch 'Wonder Woman' and 'Justice League' trailers from Comic-Con
- All Twitter users can now apply to get 'blue tick'
- Michelle Obama rocked out to 'Single Ladies' in her carpool karaoke
- Owen Smith joins Labour leadership race
- Cyanogen Inc. fires 20 percent of workforce on failing Cyanogen OS business
- New plunder case being readied against Arroyo 'more oppressive, cruel,' lawyer says
- Munich gunman planned attack for a year
- Lindsay Lohan accuses fiancé of 'beating the s*** out of her'
- New brain map more than doubles charted regions of the human noggin