Fans were ecstatic nevertheless when they were shown the film's final trailer, which featured the bubblegum-popping Quinn using her martial arts skills to dispatch an adversary in an elevator. Little does Diana know just how indispensable to the universe she will become as she attempts to realise her full potential, and ultimately her true destiny as the Earth's very own wonder woman.
Its first exclusive of the session was a sneak peek at "Wonder Woman", which saw Gal Gadot's Amazonian princess leaving her lush island to stop the First World War.
The fans in Hall H got a glimpse of never-before-seen footage from the superhero all-star film "Justice League" from director Zack Snyder, as well as the action-packed first trailer for "Wonder Woman", starring Gal Gadot.
And it's because of those rather impressive 7 minutes of screentime (yes, 7 minutes!) that I've really been looking forward to the Wonder Woman solo movie.
Bush worried he will be last GOP president
Gingrich is one of the most vocal supporters of Trump, and has often defended him within the Republican Party. But Ryan has endorsed Trump and that would make him unacceptable to most "never Trumpers".
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" had some pretty harsh critics earlier in 2016, most of whom hated its gloominess and stressed a need for more fun in the DC cinematic universe. If you have not done the same, watch the Wonder Woman trailer now below.
Wonder Woman will the the fourth film in Warner Bros.' planned Justice League series of films, and will be release on June 2nd of next year.
She said: "She leads from her heart not from her head".
For her part, Gadot said she couldn't have asked for a better partner than Jenkins, and shared her own understanding of Wonder Woman's 75-year legacy. "And that describes this Diana". The footage shows Batman (Ben Affleck) asking for the services of Flash (Ezra Miller). Aquaman isn't there with the other Leaguers; it looks as though he's going to be the toughest meta-human to recruit into the Justice League.
- New plunder case being readied against Arroyo 'more oppressive, cruel,' lawyer says
- Watch it, cowboy: Japan's 9 safety tips for 'Pokemon Go'
- Facebook internet drone passes first full-scale test
- Some Melania Trump speech lines mirror Michelle Obama speech
- All Twitter users can now apply to get 'blue tick'
- New brain map more than doubles charted regions of the human noggin
- Fox News chief Roger Ailes denies harassing Megyn Kelly
- Shaw sacrificed holiday for United - Mourinho
- Houston delegates head to Cleveland for RNC
- GOP CONVENTION | Enough to make them puke?