"We're always going to be [the] Spice Girls".
The America's Got Talent judge responded with: "You know what?"
Producer Eliot Kennedy, who has frequently worked with The Spice Girls, has let it slip that the trio are working on new material!
They've been teasing us for quite a while but now it's been made official.
Rumours of a reunion have been around for a while now, with Victoria said to be too busy with her growing fashion empire to take part, while Melanie is busy focusing on her solo music career.
However, the point of the video is to say thank you to fans for being so dedicated and that the girls are planning something special as a big "Thank You".
She filled us in on her three tips for losing weight. "I ran back to our house, and as the girls stood at the top of the stairs peering down at me, I called out, 'What about Spice?' They all looked at one another and nodded in agreement".
WWE Raw roundup: Cena surprises; Raw, SmackDown get new commissioners
HHH has not been seen on WWE programming since WrestleMania when he lost his WWE title to Roman Reigns. People in sheep masks came out of the darkness and New Day wound up retreating after a vicious brawl.
"She connected with us, she says, because we were just five ordinary girls who 'got out.' 'I didn't know what I wanted to get out of, but I wanted to get out, ' she explains".
The 40-year-old singer - better known as Baby Spice in the girl group - has admitted that while nothing is definite yet she feels their loyal fans "deserve" the chance to be able to celebrate the "Wannabe" hitmakers' career spanning two decades. "This was our video, and this was what we wanted".
The Spice Girls are believed to have been holding talks to launch their very own TV talent show, which will rival Simon Cowell's "The X Factor UK".
Although the more legit reason is that Victoria Beckham and Melanie Chisholm point blank refused to do it.
Now ladies, tell us what we want, what we really, really want!
- FDA halts cancer immunotherapy trial after 3 patient deaths
- Police Swipe at Obama Over Tensions
- 'Ghostbusters' review: Female-led reboot not too fresh or amusing
- David Cameron delivers final Prime Minister's address
- Netflix: Sharing Your Password Is Now A Federal Crime - Yes, Really
- Biles locks up spot on US Olympic gymnastics team
- Facebook Offers End-To-End Encryption Option In Messenger
- Tribunal: No basis for China's vast South China Sea claims
- Train passengers face delays on new Southern timetable aimed at 'better service'
- Wales captain Williams dedicates win to fans back home